Paul J. Steiner Member
Since 1984, Paul J. Steiner has been AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition by his colleagues of his ethical standards and professional ability in the practice of law.
- Admitted 1967, California, U.S. District Court, District of California
- Admitted in 1983, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit and U.S. Supreme Court
Law School Attended
- University of San Francisco
Class of 1967, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley
Class of 1964, A.B.
- San Francisco, California, August 20, 1942
Associations & Memberships
- Bar Association of San Francisco (Member, Committees on: Legal Ethics, 1973-1985
- Client’s Relations, 1971
- Arbitration, 1973
- Insurance, 1975-1984
- Arbitration of Fee Disputes, 1975-1977)
- State Bar of California